- Aviator Boys Soccer 2015
- Try out for Aviator Nation Network
Reminder – Applications due today at 4 pm. Click on this link to apply: Application
- Aviator Band Concert – 5/14
Band Concert this Thursday @ 6:30pm. Everyone come out for great music from the movies!
- Aviator Nation Network
- Aviator Nation Network Applications – 2015-16
Aviator Nation Network Applications are now being accepted for the 2015-16 school year for upcoming 7th and 8th graders. Upcoming […]
- Camp SACAWANNA
- Cinderella was a hit!
- Aviators SOARED TCAP
- 2015-16 LSSD Calendar
- Donate to our school garden
Winfree Bryant is starting a school garden! This will be a great educational tool for students of all grades across […]
- LHS Color Guard tryouts – Come join the fun!
Practices started 4/20 – come join now! colorguard recruitment flyer
- Reminder! Come see Cinderella!
Come support our Aviator Drama and see Cinderella this weekend! Cinderella rides in a life-size carriage!
- Feed Local Children
- WB Dance Team clinic & tryouts 4/14 -16/15
Mandatory Tryout clinic will be held @ Winfree Bryant Middle School gymnasium on April 14th and 15th- Tuesday from 3:15-5:00 […]
- WB Drama Presents Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella
- Think Green Think Clean & Goodwill Donation Drive – 4/11
Join us tomorrow, 4/11, at Winfree Bryant for Think Green Think Clean. It is from 9-11. Students must have an […]
- 1st annual Makey Makey Faire a success!
Read the Lebanon Democrat article.
- No school Friday 4/3 & Monday 4/6
There will be no school at WB or LSSD schools on Friday 4/3 for Good Friday or on Monday 4/6 […]
- Reminder of Makey Makey Faire tonight!
The Makey Makey Faire was featured in the Lebanon Democrat! See you tonight. Lebanon Democrat
- Congrat to North for his Geo knowledge!
Congratulations to North for the great job he did in the State Geography Bee on March 27. Aviators are proud […]
- WB Aviator wins drawing contest!
Congratulation to Aviator Kaiya for the winning drawing for the Wilson County Graphic Contest for Wilson County’s Think Green Think […]
- 6th grade Exploravision winners!
Congratulations to this team of Winfree Bryant 6th Graders who earned an Honorable Mention Award in the 2015 Toshiba Exploravision […]
- Makey Makey Faire 3/31
Come visit the 6th grade Makey Makey Faire in the cafeteria on 3/31 from 6 – 8 pm.
- Book Fair – order online until April 1
The library needs your support! Today is the last day we will be open, so come during your planning or […]
- Spring Pictures April 1
Important Parent Information Below Winfree Bryant Middle School Picture Day: Wednesday, April 1 It’s easy to create your own package […]
- WB Aviator Softball 2015
- Softball Wins Tournament
WB Softball won 1st place in Beech Bash Middle School softball tournament this weekend, 3/20-3/22 in Hendersonville. They are bringing back […]
- Golf Schedule 2015
Golf Schedule 2015 – Sheet1
- Cheerleading forms for 2015-16 tryouts
Tryouts are Thursday, April 2. The Following Cheerleading Forms will need to be printed, filled out, and returned to Winfree […]
- Support WB with a Publix reward card
Come by Winfree Bryant and get your Publix reward card. When you go to Publix, use the reward card and […]
- Goodwill Fashion Show was a success!
On Monday, March 2, WB girls participated in a Goodwill fashion show. They picked their clothes from Goodwill during a […]
- Aviator Boys Soccer Schedule 2015
- Baseball game for 3/3/15 – canceled
The game against Trousdale Co has been cancelled for tomorrow 3/3/2015. Re-schedule information will come at a later time. We […]
- Baseball game for 3/2 canceled
The baseball game for today, 3/2/15 at Macon County, has been canceled.
- Aviators win in MTSU Invention Convention
Mrs. Margie Hawkins’s 6th Grade EXTEND class recently participated in the 23rd annual Invention Convention at MTSU. Featuring more than […]
- Aviators talk to Capitol Hill
On Tuesday, Feb 24th, two Winfree Bryant students Landry D. and Zachary M., and their teacher, Margie Hawkins, traveled to […]
- Aviator Baseball 2015 Schedule
Click here to download schedule
- Registration for high school information
Monday, March 2, Mrs. Hutto will be available in auditorium to answer any questions students may have about classes. If […]
- Boys Soccer Tryouts – 2014
Boys Soccer tryouts this Friday Feb. 27th. 3:15-5:30pm.
- Barney Saltzberg visits Aviators
Barney Saltzberg came to Winfree Bryant and taught us about “A Beautiful Oops”. We can use and accept our mistakes […]
- Reminder about Valentine’s Day
Just a reminder with Valentine’s Day quickly approaching on Saturday… We will not be receiving deliveries here at school as […]
- Chick-fil-A fundraiser ends today
Support the Aviator Soccer team. Go to Chick-fil-A, breakfast, lunch, or dinner today and tell the cashier that your receipt […]
- Learning how to be a thrifty shopper
Some Aviator girls learned how to be a thrifty shopper at Goodwill. Click here for the story.
- Support WB Soccer at Chick-fil-A all week
Please support WB Soccer and go to Chick-fil-A this week. All week, 2/2 – 2/7, tell the cashier that you […]
- Aviator Homecoming pictures from Lifetouch
The Basketball Homecoming photos can be viewed at Lifetouch password: winfreebryantmiddletn
- Aviator Basketball, Cheerleaders, Dance and Homecoming 2015
- SOAR store this week.
This week is SOAR store on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. Listen to announcements for which day your grade can spend those […]
- Aviator Baseball Fundraiser – 1/22/15 – McDonalds
Join our Aviator Baseball team tonight, 1/22/15 from 4 – 8 pm at McDonald’s on West Main. This is a […]
- Purchase yearbook with cash/check
Yearbooks are currently for sale online for $40 by clicking here. You can purchase a yearbook using check or cash […]
- MLK Unity March & Brunch 1/19/15 10 am
- Aviator Cheer Tryouts
Tryouts for 2015-16 Aviator Cheerleaders will be March 30 & 31 – 3:15 – 5:00 p.m., April 1 – 3:15 […]
- Aviator Basketball Homecoming
*Homecoming Night. Thursday Jan. 15 *Ceremonies will start at 6pm. *BOYS game will start 6:30pm. *GIRLS game will be immediately […]
- Christmas/New Year’s Holiday information
Friday, 12/19 school will be from 7:55 – 9:55. This is the last day before Christmas Break. Break is from […]
- $ slashed on student tickets
On Monday, 12/15, the Aviator Basketball team plays the Blue Devils at home. It is a “CODE BLUE” day. This […]
- Aviator logo window clings on sale $3
The WB girls soccer team will be selling Aviator logo window clings during advisory starting tomorrow. They are $3.00 each. […]
- Hour of Code for 6th grade Aviators
Every one of our WB 6th graders spent at least an hour learning computer programming during the week of Dec.8th […]
- WB Innovation Club
Student in WB Innovation Club exploring crazy possibilities of the Makey Makey, human interface devices purchased with Mrs. Margie Hawkin’s […]
- Yearbooks on sale for 2014-15
Aviator yearbooks are now on sale. They are $40. Please click to order YEARBOOK
- Aviatior Nation Network Application
Aviator Nation Network Applications are now being accepted. See Mr. Channell or Mrs. Lane if you have any questions. This […]
- Mrs. Sheppard – We are proud of you!
Tammy Sheppard was surprised by a visitor from American Paper and Twine who was here to announce that she is […]
- Landscape Project by City of Lebanon
On Friday, November 21, the City of Lebanon’s Beautification Commission, members of Winfree Bryant’s Student Government Association and other Aviators helped […]
- Aviator Genre Book Club
The library hosted its monthly Genre Book Club on Thursday, November 20. The club is open to all students in […]
- Drama – Cinderella Auditions
Auditions for our spring musical, Cinderella, will be November 19 and November 20 from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Pick up […]
- Zaxby for WB Baseball
Zaxby’s event benefits WB baseball Zaxby’s, located at 638 S. Cumberland Street, will hold a “Community Night” Tuesday, Nov. 18 […]
- Empower Me Day Camp’s 1-Day Christmas Camp
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Christmas Camp Volunteer Information
- Aviator Football, Cheerleaders, Band, Homecoming 2014
- WB Aviator Volleyball 2014-15
- Drama – “Mr. Toad’s Mad Adventure” 11/14-11/16
The Winfree Bryant Middle School Drama Organization will be performing “Mr. Toad’s Mad Adventure” which is an excerpt from the […]
- Please vote for Mr. Guinn as teacher of the week
As you know MIke Guinn was selected as NewsChannel 2 teacher of the week last month. There is a teacher […]
- Engineering Challenge at WB Innovation Club
Engineering Challenge at WB Innovation Club – how to build the strongest table possible using only newspaper and scorch tape- […]
- Social Media Workshop – open to teachers and parents
- Fall Festival at Chick-fil-A
Lebanon Chick-fil-A are hosting a Fall Festival and Costume Contest at their location on 706 South Cumberland in Lebanon this Saturday, […]
- Book Fair – support WB Library
The Book Fair is going on NOW! Wednesday, Oct. 22 – Wednesday, Oct 29. The fair is open for shopping […]
- Canned Food Drive ends Thursday, Oct 24.
Bring in your cans by Oct 24. Give these to your Advisory teacher. Remember Winfree Bryant helps others! Support Second […]
- Welcome Back to the 2nd 9 weeks!
The 2nd 9 weeks begins today. Remember to come to school with your chromebook fully charged, headphones/ear buds and charger […]
- Fall Break 2014
Fall Break starts Monday, October 5 – Friday, Oct 17. See you back Monday, October 20. Related Arts (NOT PE) […]
- WB cafeteria sets middle school record!
Yesterday, in the WB cafeteria, a new LSSD middle school record was set. The staff served 207 student free breakfast! […]
- LAST turnin – Fly First Class – Tuesday, 9/30
The LAST turnin for Fly First Class Day will be Tuesday, 9/30. Remember to get people to help you raise […]
- Aviators helping others!
Aviators and friends supported Sherry’s run on September 13, 2014! Way to go, Aviators!
- FB Homecoming Pictures order site
To order pictures go to www.lifetouchevents.com Your password is Winfreebryantmiddletn
- What’s happening – 9/22
Volleyball has a home game vs. FCS at 4:30 Girls’ soccer has an away game at WJB at 4:30 With […]
- Picture day reminder – TOMORROW 9/23
Picture day is tomorrow, 9/23. You are to wear professional dress attire or dress code attire. Make sure you […]
- CB tip of the Week
- Homecoming pictures from 9/18/14
Congratulations to the court and queen.
- Football Homecoming tonight vs Watertown
Our homecoming game starts at 6:30pm. Homecoming activities will begin before the game at 6:00pm. 8th grade football players will […]
- Picture day 9/23, Order your pictures now
Pictures must be paid for in advance in order to receive an order. All students will have their pictures made […]
- Students recognized by LSSD Board of Education
The LSSD Board of education recognized some of our WB students for participating in the link-up to the Space Station. […]
- Aviator FB Homecoming Spirit – Twin Day
A fun Aviator Spirit was had by all!
- LAST scheduled Turn in tomorrow, 9/17, for Fly First Class fundraiser
LAST scheduled Turn in tomorrow, 9/17, for Fly First Class fundraiser. Come on AVIATORS – let’s raise that money. Remember […]
- Spirit Week at WB
In order to prepare for football homecoming on Thursday, we are having spirit week. Tuesday- Dress like your favorite […]
- Teacher of the Week nominations from American Paper & Twine Co.
Each week, please go to American Paper & Twine and nominate a teacher from WB to be teacher of the […]
- Congrats to JV Football!
Aviator JV football beat Walter J. Baird 44-20 last night. Go Aviators!
- Tennessee Promise now open
This month, thru November 1st, is Registration for Tennessee Promise. Information: http://www.tnpromise.gov/ http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a689073daaddf444728ab8214&id=7b2778870c&e=117aadd914
- Universal Breakfast program at WB
Universal Breakfast program. Encouraging all students to eat before focusing on learning. No charge to students.
- Student Government (SGA) applications Due 9/10
Applications for Student Government may be picked up in the office. They are to be returned to Mrs. Vowell, completed […]
- Parent/Teacher Conferences and abbreviated student day – 9/11 -No school Friday 9/12
Thursday, September 11, 2014, is an abbreviated student day. Elementary students will attend school from 7:50 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. and […]
- CB tip of the Week
- Battle of the Blues football game – WB vs. WJB
Tonight is the annual Battle of the Blues football game. WJB will be traveling to WB for the football game. […]
- Run4Water kicks off today
Run4Water is a nonprofit organization that strives to raise awareness and provide solutions for the worldwide water crisis. Their vision […]
- WB talks to Space Station live
Students at Winfree Bryant Middle School had the opportunity of a lifetime to speak to astronaut Reid Wiseman as the […]
- WB Fly First Class Fundraiser beings today!
Today was our kickoff for our fundraiser. It is called Fly First Class. If your student gets $25 donated to […]
- CB tip of the Week
- Box Tops for Education/Coke Product tops
Winfree Bryant collects Box Tops for Education and Coke Products tops. Please bring to your advisory teacher.
- WB is talking Live to the ISS
WB students will be able to communicate live with the International Space Station (ISS) for 10 minutes on one day […]
- Thank you Chick-fil-A for supporting WB!
- CB tip of the Week
- Meet the Teacher/Chromebook Makeups 8/11/14
Meet The Teacher Monday, 8/11 at 6:00pm in the Auditorium. Make up chromebook distribution at 5:00 pm in the Auditorium that […]
- Drama Auditions – Fall 2014
2014-2015 Drama Information We are now gearing up for our Fall Play “Mr. Toad’s Mad Adventure” Auditions will be Tues […]
- LSSD is a Level 5 District again!
- School starts tomorrow!
School starts tomorrow, Friday, August 1, 2014 for the Lebanon Special School District. All students need to be at Winfree […]
- 1:1 is here! Chormebooks available to all students.
LSSD Director of Schools Scott Benson announced the 1:1 program in the Lebanon Democrat on Thursday. If you have not signed […]
- Registration 2014-15 Monday, July 28
Registration day for the 2014-15 school year will be Monday, July 28 from 8 am – 1 p.m. Proof of residency […]
- Tammy Sheppard works NASA launch
Tammy Sheppard, 8th grade Science teacher at WB is busy at NASA this summer. She was privileged to worked the launch […]
- Tammy Sheppard, 8th grade Science spends 10 weeks at NASA
Our teachers are busy even during the summer! Tammy Sheppard has been chosen to complete a 10 week internship at […]
- WB Volunteers are appreciated and recognized
This year we said thank you to Mary Beth Johnson and Chelsea Smith for their dedication to our school. Mary […]
- Students recieve the Nancy Smith Reading Award
In our last assembly, students who had made the most improvements in their reading success were presented with the Nancy […]
- Margie Hawkins honored with Tennessee Proclamation
Senator Mae Beavers and Representative Mark Pody made a surprise appearance at Winfree Bryant the last week of school to […]
- Supply lists are here for 2014-15
For your grade’s supply list, click on the Supply List tab in the right corner of our WB Aviator home […]
- Aviators particpate in Wilson Co. Battle of the Books
- Aviators participate in Tennesse State Book Award Contest
- STEM and Bugs
Mrs. Reynold’s 7th grade science classes invented their own bug catchers. They took their inventions outside, caught insects, took their […]
- Clothing Drive 5/19 & 20, Win a dress down day
If your advisory brings in 20 gently used articles, the class will receive a dress down day on May 21. […]
- Aviator Boys Soccer places 2nd in the District
This weekend the Aviator Boys Soccer team placed 2nd in the District tournament. They only lost by 1 goal in […]
- Aviator Softball/Baseball Fundraiser – Golf anyone?
Click here to download flyer with enrollment and information. If you don’t play golf and are a business, please […]
- We will rock the TCAP
Aviators are ready to rock the TCAP!! Please make sure your student gets lots of rest this weekend and […]
- Reminder – 4/26 Think Green day at WB and Lebanon City
Join us tomorrow. Even if you did not sign up for a t-shirt, you can still participate!
- Margie Hawkins met The President when receiving the Presidental Award.
Margie Hawkins, 6th grade Science teacher was awarded the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching. Mrs. Hawkins […]
- Melissa Reynolds – WB Teacher of the Year is among the top 27 teachers in the Tennessee.
Today, WB celebrated that Melissa Reynolds, 7th grade science teacher, has been named among the top 27 teachers in the […]
- A fun time at the 90th birtday party of Mr. Cordell Winfree
A good time was had by all at Winfree Bryant Middle School during the celebration of the 90th birthday of […]
- WB Drama presents Aladdin Jr this weekend.
The WB Drama Club will present Aladdin Jr. this weekend.Please join us for the fun! Friday, April 11 at 7:00 […]
- WB Celebrates Mr. Cordell Winfree’s 90th birthday
On Friday, April 11, 2014, WB will celebrate the 90th birthday of Mr. Cordell Winfree, retired superintendent of Lebanon Special […]
- WB hosts Pancreatic Cancer Zumbathon in honor of Peggy Dill
*In honor of Peggy Dill – Zumbathon for Pancreatic Cancer
- WB Spirit tops Byars Dowdy’s Roar Run again
For the third year in a row, as long as WB has been a school, we won the trophy for […]
- 6th Annual Think Green Think Clean Litter Challenge 4/26
- Toshiba Exploravison Winners in 6th grade Science
Congratulations to four Winfree Bryant 6th grade science students who have placed in the top 10% of all students worldwide […]
- Walmart and Colgate team up – Help LSSD win $10,000.
Wal-mart is partnering with the Colgate Champions for Kids Simple Giving Program to collect toothbrushes, toothpaste and hand soap for […]
- Letters of Intent Due April 2/Transfer window open 4/1-5/1/14.
If WB is the first school to return all letters, the students and staff get a reward of a spirit […]
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION concerning car dismissal starting Tues 4/1/14
Please read the following IMPORTANT INFORMATION from our principal, Mrs. Kegley, concerning the change in car dismissal beginning Tuesday, 4/1/14, […]
- I am UN AFRAiD program
Today, Dr. Jay Banks from iamunfraid.org came to talk to our school about bullying. Ask your student what they learned! […]
- Welcome to our new secretary!
We welcome our new secretary, Melonie Tungate!
- Nominate a student to go to football camp free
Nominate a student to go to football camp free. Click here for information from Lebanon High School football program.
- Aviators taking on the Tom King Half Marathon Challenge
Previous and present Aviators took on the Tom King Half Marathon Challenge. Two Aviator students ran their first half marathon. […]
- WB Rocketry Team works toward Regionals on March 15
Winfree Bryant Rocketry Team did a great job at their first qualifying launch. The students will be launching again this […]
- Third Place Invention Convention winners
- Winners of 2014 Invention Convention
- Aviator Softball 2014
- Margie Hawkins awarded Presidential Award
The LSSD School Board presented Margie Hawkins with a plaque congratulating her on being awarded the Presidential Award for Excellence […]
- WB 6th grade learn about TN River Crisis Mission
Four Winfree Bryant 6th graders were invited to the LSSD School Board meeting to share information about the TN River […]
- District Middle School Teacher of the year! Melissa Reynolds
Congratulations Melissa Reynolds for being named LSSD Middle School Teacher of the Year!
- Paraprofessional of the Year – Ashlee Chance
Congratulations Ashlee Chance – WB Paraprofessional of the Year for 2013-14. I wanted to work with children because I love […]
- WB Teacher of the Year – Melissa Reynolds
Congratulations to Melissa Reynolds, WB 2013-14 Teacher of the Year! Mission For The Class: To engage students in science-based learning […]
- 7th graders learn at the STEMobile.
7th graders from WB attending STEMobile at WJB on this Thursday, 2/13/14. 7th grade students will be completing a lab […]
- Student FCA leaders attend breakfast at Lifeway
The student FCA leaders attended a breakfast sponsored by Lifeway in Nashville. The food was great and a fun time […]
- Thank you to Wilson Bank & Trust
A special THANKS to Wilson Bank & Trust for the donation of our new chairs for home and away players […]
- Help Veterans & watch a fun basketball game at WB
- Reading will be Related Arts’ focus!
- Margie Hawkins – 2012 TN Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching
Winfree Bryant Science teacher, Margie Hawkins, is being recognized by President Obama, as the 2012 TN winner of the Presidential […]
- TN River Crisis Mission with 6th grade and UTC
Thirty students in Margie Hawkins’ 6th grade E & I class had a chance to participate in UTC Challenger STEM […]
- SGA Toy Drive a success – Thank you!
The SGA officers and members decided at the end of October that they wanted to get involved in a community […]
- WB Basketball field trip
The Winfree Bryant Boys and Girls Basketball teams got to visit Lebanon Airport and get a photo session in front […]
- Holocaust survivor visits WB
On Monday, 11/25, Holocaust survivor Sonja Dubois brought her story to Winfree Bryant with a message of “One kid can […]
- Aviator Basketball 2013-14
- Aviator PE Dept. receives “Shape The State” recognition!
Twenty Tennessee schools received a nationally acclaimed middle grades physical education program and exercise equipment—together valued at $10,000 for each […]
- Toy Drive Through December 3rd
- WB Drama – The Real Princess and the Pea – Nov. 15-17
- Baseball Fundraiser – Nov 21
Email Jeramy Ezell, firstname.lastname@example.org or see a baseball player for tickets.
- WB Girls Soccer wins 3rd place
The WB Girls Soccer team won 3rd place in the Middle Tennessee Soccer Conference on Tuesday, 10/29. The trophy is […]
- Book Fair is online until Nov 7.
Don’t Miss the Online Book Fair Be sure to visit the Book Fair online at http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/winfreebryantmiddleschool Click on the Shop Now button to […]
- WB wins the LSSD faculty and staff softball tournament.
WB won the LSSD faculty and staff softball tournament. They played Coles Ferry in the championship game and won 11-0. […]
- Cross Country team members run in State tournament
On October 19, WB had four students from the Aviator Cross Country Team represent us in the State Tournament. We […]
- Rachel’s Challenge
WB will be hold a Rachel’s Challenge assembly on Monday, October 28 at 9 am for our students. There will […]
- Support WBMS Girl’s Soccer
WBMS girls’ soccer would love your support!!! We are selling T-shirts and water bottle koozies. You may have seen our […]
- WB Aviator Volleyball 2013-14
- Custodian Appreciation Day 10/24
We have the BEST custodians! THANK YOU for all you do each day!
- Book Fair 10/24 – 10/29 at school and Online 10/24-11/7
Come shop the book fair at Winfree Bryant during Parent/Teacher conferences. It is also available to your students each […]
- Thank you for our new bridge!
Special thanks to Will Whitefield and Seth Key of Troop 293. In working towards their Eagle Scout status built this […]
- Rocketober Fest – October 26 – Space limited
The Winfree Bryant Middle School and Lebanon High School Rocketry Teams are hosting a “Rocketober Fest” on October 26th. Spaces […]
- Shirt orders Due Friday, October 4
- Fall Pictures are this Thursday October 3rd
Please see previous announcement
- See You at The Pole 2013
Over 80 student attended! Thank you FCA
- WB Homecoming 2013
- Fly First Class Day
Thank you to everyone who made this such a great day!
- Spirit Week – Dress like a teacher
And we all had fun….
- Celebrate Hattie Bryant’s 90th Birthday with us
- WB pays tribute on Patriots’ Day
- LAST day for FLY FIRST CLASS – tomorrow 9/3
Tomorrow is the last turn-in day for our Fly First Class school fundraiser. Students have been asked to find $25 […]
- HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET? Winfree Bryant needs you!!
We want the WB team to be the best and largest AND to help a great cause. Be sure […]
- WB is a Level 5 School!
Different and making a difference….A level 5 school in every category! Growing students at the highest level Schoolwide composite 5 […]
- Fly First Class Fundraiser starts 8/13
Students will receive their collection envelopes on 8/13 at our kickoff. The turn in dates are 8/14, 8/16, 8/21, 823, […]
- Please support Winfree Bryant Aviators
- Aviators support Sherry’s Run
Please join Winfree Bryant’s Sherry’s Run team. Register on-line at sherrysrun.org or contact Ashlee Chance (email@example.com) for a registration form.
- Aviator Cross Country 2013-14
- Aviator Football 2013
- Meet the Teacher – Monday, 8/12 at 6 pm
On Monday, August 12 at 6 pm, we will have Meet The Teacher. Please join us in the auditorium to […]
- Celebrating SWPB
Our Aviators celebrated their first week of school at the SWPB (School Wide Positive Behavior) dance.
- Where do students go the first day?
On the first day of school, all students report to the gym. Please sit in the following areas: 6th grade: […]
- Football practice – cancelled 7/23
Football practice will be Thursday, 7/25. Pick up promptly at 5pm.
- New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation for parents and students will be Monday night, 7/22, at 6 pm in the auditorium.
- Registration Monday, July 22
Registration day for the 2013-14 school year will be Monday, July 22 from 8 am – 1 p.m. Proof of […]
- Aviator Football practice update
Aviator football practice will be on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. starting July 8th. If any […]
- “Twelve Word” Dancers Rock LSSD
A selected group of students was chosen recently to put our “Twelve Powerful Words” to motion. The team of dancers […]
- Rocketry Team Fundraiser!
The Winfree Bryant Rocketry Team Fundraiser is Saturday at 7am!!! Check out some of the items we’ll have in the […]
- TARC Nationals Team to D.C.
I am excited to announce that the Winfree Bryant Girls Rocketry Team has scored as a Top 100 team out […]
- Aviators Soar Through the Roar Run
We are so proud to announce that our Aviators soared at the Byars Dowdy Roar Run. Our […]
- Celebrating Literacy!!!
Have you seen today’s Tennessean?? We’re in it, in a big way! We are all so very proud of the […]
- Winner of the Aviation Essay Contest
This 7th grader is the winner of the Aviation Essay contest!!! The prize this student has won is a trip […]
- Debbie Gray is our ParaPro of the Year!!
Mrs. Debbie Gray has been name Winfree Bryant’s 2012-13 ParaPro of the year!!! Mrs Kegley describes Mrs. Debbie […]
- LSSD’s Teacher of the Year!!!
Winfree Bryant is proud to announce that our Teacher of the Year has been named system-wide Teacher of the Year! […]
- Outstanding Custodians
Our custodians went above and beyond for our “Tacky Christmas Sweater” day! We love you guys and appreciate all of […]
- New Books Club
WB Aviators love to read! More than 60 students applied to be a part of the New Books Club, but […]
- Special Thanks
Contributors to WB Band: Alice Deffendall Mr. & Mrs. Cordell Winfree Everett Dye Winfree Bryant would also like to thank […]
- Cheer and Dance At Winfree Bryant
Our Ladies work very hard every day and we couldn’t be prouder of them. Their coaches are thrilled to be […]
- First Home Basketball Game of 2012
Here are some highlights from Thursday’s Pep Rally and basketball games. Thanks so much to Zyrina N. for taking such […]
- Busy, Busy Week at WB
This week is super busy at Winfree Bryant! Monday 6pm- Basketball game at Walter J Tuesday 8:30 am-Rachel’s Challenge in Auditorium 1:00 […]
- Boys Varsity Practices Today
Boys Varsity Basketball will practice today from 3:15 to 6. Boys Varsity only. Have a great weekend!
- Cross Country Soars to State!!!
The Aviator Cross Country teams are headed to Knoxville for the State Race. The school came out in full force […]
- Parent Teacher Conferences
Winfree-Bryant would like to remind you that Parent-Teacher Conferences are today and Thursday. Student last names beginning with A-H conferences […]
- Welcome Back!
We’re back and ready to go! Parents don’t forget to subscribe to our website! Coming up this busy week: Monday-Friday- […]
- Aviators Soar Past FCS
Our Aviators beat Friendship Christian last night 28-18. Below are some pictures of the Dance Team, Cheerleaders, Band and some […]
- Aviators at Cheekwood
The 6th Grade Extend Class of Winfree Bryant Middle School recently traveled to Cheekwood Botanical Gardens to install their entry […]
- Cross Country Cleans Up!
Our Aviators ran like champions yesterday at the Wilson County Invitational. Our ladies took first place overall! Our Allie Dozier […]
- Fly First Class Fun
- Fly First Class
A glimpse of what your Aviators were up to on this glorious Friday……
- Cross Country Ladies Win!
Congratulations ladies on taking 1st place!!!
- Aviators Place in Sherry’s Run
If you look closely you will see Caleb , Allie and Mrs. Chance! Allie came in 1st in the 14 […]
- Sherry’s Run
Saturday, September 8 is a big day for the city of Lebanon! Sherry’s run is happening!! Our Aviators will be […]
- Volleyball Ladies Soar!
Here are some pictures of the Aviator Volleyball in action at Cumberland on August 18. Block!!
- Cross Country Highlights
Our Cross Country teams have been busy this year! They get attention everywhere they go with their excellent Aviator attitudes, […]
- Aviators and Blue Devils Clash Tonight!
Winfree Bryant takes on Walter J Baird tonight at 6:30. The game should be a battle, so get here early […]
- Vs Carroll-Oakland
- Cross Country Soars!!!!
Congratulations to the Winfree-Bryant Cross Country Team! Our boys and girls ran with speed, determination and team spirit. Both boys […]
- Fly First Class
Winfree Bryant announces our second annual Fly First Class Day!!! This is a fun and exciting way to raise funds […]
- First Home Game Scrapbook
- Vs Coffee County Scrapbook 8-9-12
- Chamber of Commerce Visit
7th Grade Winfree Bryant students Lauren Walker, Rhett Willis, Mason Aucoin, Danielle Redmond presenting their “Kids’ Guide to Wilson County” to the […]
- Did You Know….?
Did You Know? That the color “turquoise” is not in dress code? -“Solid white, navy blue or hunter green […]
The Aviator Nation app can be fixed simply by deleting the app and reinstalling it from the app store. If […]
- 2012 Cheer Squad
- How Many Aviators Can You Name?
- Winfree Bryant vs Coffee County
- Aviators Fight Hard in Loss to Coffee County
Our first Pep Rally of the year is in the books! Aviators take on Red Devils here tonight at 6:30! […]
- Introducing… the “Art Genius”
Grab your iPhone, iPod or iPad and download a free app showcasing the wonderful talents of our art students. Click […]
- Get the Aviator Attitude!!
Winfree Bryant Middle School opens this August for grades 6-8 in Lebanon, Tennessee